We had some Sweet Freedom left over from the Choc Chick Chocolate Making Kit so it seemed like a good idea to use it up in some “last day of the holidays” baking.
- 180g margarine
- 90g Sweet Freedom
- 150g corn flour
- 150g gram flour
- 2 tsp ground ginger
- Preheat your oven to 190C/375F/Gas Mark 5.
- Cream the margarine and Sweet Freedom together.
- Stir in the flours and ginger, and work together to form a soft dough. This should give you a lovely smooth dough that cuts really nicely.
- Roll out on a floured surface and cut into shapes.
- Line a baking tray with baking parchment and put the dough shapes on to it.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.
- Leave the shapes to cool before removing from the baking tray. The photo shows what happens if you don’t. We thank you, sacrificial teddy on the right side in the middle, for giving us lots of broken bits to “test”!.
- Decorate in whatever way you fancy. The Allergy Brothers had painted their faces to look like robots from Lego Hero Factory so we decorated the bears to match. Unfortunately, Allergy Big rubbed his face with his hand just before I took the photo so you will have to believe that the grubby marks are not dirt, but face paint.