We have all been ill here at Allergy Towers, but now we are back and eager to blog again. We needed a simple idea that Allergy Little and Allergy Niece could do together so we decided to make chocolate bark.
Chocolate (we used dark chocolate that is free of the boys’ allergens)
Sprinkles (please check carefully for your allergens; some of these have very weird ingredients)
- Break the chocolate into small pieces. This might be a good opportunity to taste test the chocolate.
- Melt the chocolate in a bain marie or in a bowl over a saucepan of boiling water.
- Lay some baking parchment on a tray. Pour the melted chocolate on the baking parchment and use a spatula or palette knife to spread the chocolate out.
- Cover the chocolate with sprinkles. You might want to spread them out a little bit more evenly than we managed!
- Put the tray, baking parchment, and chocolate in the fridge to set.
- Then break the chocolate bark up into smaller pieces. Eat and enjoy.