Please note that this post contains Amazon Affiliate links to help me pay for the costs of running this blog. Thank you.
I am still using my soup maker daily (Tefal BL841140 Easy Soup and Smoothie Maker, Stainless Steel, White). Recently, I felt like a blast of summer and spice to break the January gloom. This recipe really hit the spot, and it includes kimchi for its probiotics, and spicy and sour flavour.
1 can of tomatoes in tomato juice
250g of summery vegetables (I used courgette, aubergine and pepper)
1 Knorr Vegetable stock pot or stock of your choice
3 small potatoes, washed but with skin on
1 tbsp kimchi (Biona Organic Kimchi 350g (Pack of 6))
1. Chop all the vegetables to roughly the same size.
2. Put all the ingredients in your soup maker.
3. Add water up to the minimum liquid level
4. Choose the blended soup option.
5. Get on with something else.
6. Come back to a soup that has a winter-beating thick texture with a bright taste of summer!
7. Garnish with a little extra kimchi, if you are a fan.