I am still loving my soup maker (Tefal BL841140 Easy Soup and Smoothie Maker), and I thought I would try the not very attractively named “soup with pieces” option.
- 2 shallots, peeled and chopped
- 1 Knorr vegetable stock pot or stock of your choice
- 1 tin of chopped tomatoes in tomato juice
- 1 tin of mixed bean salad
- 1 Chorizo sausage, skin removed and chopped
1. Chop all the shallots and Chorizo sausage. Drain the mixed bean salad.
2. Put all the ingredients in your soup maker.
3. Add water up to the minimum liquid level
4. Choose the “soup with pieces” option.
5. Get on with something else, while your soup cooks.