Allergy Big’s favourite sandwich filling is peanut butter with Dutch chocolate breakfast sprinkles. These cookies are the biscuit equivalent. If you need a nut free recipe, then follow this link to biscuits made with Free Nut Butter.
- 90g peanut butter
- 40g sugar
- 75g corn flour
- 75g gram flour
- 30g margarine
- 60g chocolate chips (I had to make my own by chopping up Kinnerton chocolate bars)
- Grease a baking sheet with margarine or line it with baking parchment. Preheat oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas Mark 5.
- Cream the peanut butter, margarine and sugar together.
- Stir in the flours and chocolate chips, and work together to form a soft dough.
- Take ping pong ball sized pieces of dough, and squash them flat into cookie shapes.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until they are browning on the top.
- Leave to cool before removing from the baking sheet.