It has been very cold and snowy here. I have been grateful for my soupmaker. I used the enforced time inside to test the limits of it by making an approximation of a Greek fish soup, Psarosoupa. The soupmaker rose to the challenge magnificently.
- 1 Eschalion shallot, peeled and chopped
- 1 carrot, peeled and chopped
- 1 celery stalk, trimmed and chopped
- 1 leek, trimmed and chopped
- 4 new potatoes, scrubbed and chopped
- 200g white fish fillet (snapper, cod, tilapia, etc), skinned and chopped
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 Knorr vegetable stock pot or stock of your choice
1. Chop all the ingredients into similar size pieces.
2. Put all the ingredients in your soup maker.
3. Add water up to the minimum liquid level
4. Choose the “soup with pieces” option.
5. Get on with something else, while your soup cooks.
Please note this post contains an affiliate link, that helps us to fund this website. Thank you.
Allergy Big enjoying the snow near our home.