As much as I adore my beloved soupmaker, I had kind of hoped to be moving out of comforting, hot soup season and into Spring. Clearly, the weather has other ideas. This soup was inspired by two new products: Ecomil Béchamel almond cream and Knorr Mushroom stock pots.
I made the soup in my soup maker. You need to make sure all the vegetables are chopped to approximately the same size.
2 shallots, peeled and chopped
2-3 large Portobello mushrooms, peeled and chopped
3 small potatoes, peeled if necessary and cubed
1 Knorr mushroom stock pot or stock of your choice
1 carton of Ecomil Bechamel Cream 200 ml
1 carton of almond milk (I used Ecomil Organic Sugar Free Natural Almond Drink)
1. Chop all the vegetables to roughly the same size.
2. Put all the ingredients, except the almond milk, in your soup maker.
3. Add almond milk up to the minimum liquid level
4. Choose the blended soup option.
5. Leave the soupmaker to do its thing, and come back to your food hug! Deeply flavoured and delicious cream of mushroom soup.
This blog post contains affiliate links to the Planet Organic website. These links don’t change the price you pay, but if you do make a purchase then the affiliate links help us pay for the costs of running this website.